Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stay at Home Sunday

















This what we've been up to recently. Today we just decided to stay at home and take it easy. So we went for a walk through the woods near our house and I did a bit of photography. :D I was also having fun with little sister Emmy, we sat in front of a mirror and I would make a face and she would copy me. She's SOO Cute! We've actually started to get some sunshine around here!YAY!!! It was really nice for a week, but now it's starting to get cloudy again, I do believe that WA is the only place that isn't experiencing the heat wave. I'm thankful sometimes, but other times I WANT SUNSHINE! :-) I'm one of the only people in our family that likes heat. I've also figured out how to help my curl come out, gel! I put some gel in and it turned into ringlets/tight waves.                                       I'll write more later!                                                                 ~Gracie                                                         

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment