Friday, June 29, 2012

Thankful Friday ~Homemade Vitamin Water

Wow, we have been BUSY!!! Hence the reason there's such a gap between these posts. =)

So, there's this REALLY cool website called Pinterest and on it, it showed how to make homemade Vitamin water. I really, really, REALLY like vitamin water, but hate paying for, well, water. So I decided to make my own.

                                                       

              ~Cast of Characters~
Strawberries, Mint, Rhubarb, Water, Stevia, Cherries, Raspberries, and more mint.



I made 2 varieties, Strawberry Rhubarb Mint and Cherry Raspberry Mint. 

I'll show you how to do Strawberry Rhubarb Mint first. 
 It's ingredients are: Strawberries, Rhubarb, Mint, Water and Stevia. Pretty simple. This ain't rocket science, folks. ;)

First, wash the Strawberries, Mint and Rhubarb.



Then chop them up.





Then plonk the chopped up herbs/berries into a mason jar and fill with water.



I then set it aside and started on the Cherry flavored water.

 Here are the lovely ingredients: Mint, Cherries, Raspberries, Water and Stevia.

Repeat all the above steps. Wash, chop, put in jar and fill up with water.










Then once the jars are filled up with water, I like to add a few drops of Stevia. 


Then you let them sit and infuse for awhile, about 12 hours or so.

And there you have it!!! =)



~Thankful Friday~

                                 I'm thankful for cameras.
                                                               
I'm thankful for my brother who brings flowers home from work (He delivers flowers to stores)
I'm thankful for friends who push me to do things that "I don't waant to!"

I'm thankful for my awesome siblings.

I'm thankful for my parents.

I'm thankful for the bulk buys we do.

I'm thankful for Fruit! And Chocolate! And Flowers, and Hair!

I'm thankful for music, It's SUCH a blessing.

I'm thankful for my blog readers (you guys are awesome!) and photo editing software/sites. 

What are you thankful for?

~Gracie



No comments:

Post a Comment