Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kitten and Volleyball

Guess what?!?! I got a kitten! =) I love kittens, they're so sweet and precious. <3 The one I have is a girl, and her name is Mya, and she's a calico. I Love calicos, I had one when I was little, but then our family moved, so she ran away. Since then I've always wanted one.


Isn't she soo cute? As I write this she's batting at my finger. Why did I name her Mya? I like it, and it just "fits"her, and I have this REALLY sweet awesome friend with the same name, so I kind of named my kitten after her. =) I really like naming things, but I don't like all of those cliche names (Blackie, Spotty, Patches, etc.) So I try to think up something original. It's nice when they just have a name that just fits them though.







One of our friends just had a birthday party, and I got some good shots of people playing volleyball ((If you are in these pics and don't want them up, comment and I'll take it down)


Splitting up teams

                                                    My big brother spiking.


                                                       Two pretty girls I know...<3
                                                              The Birthday Boy
                                                       My Little Sisters (the 2 in front) and a friend (Very Back)
                                                          Three friends ( I just thought this pic looked cool...)


See you later!

Blessings,

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment