Since apparently tag backs are allowed, I'm actually going to tag Becca and Danielle at Love Lifted you and Me, and I'm also going to tag Jordanna at Quilted Cowgirl!
So, the Rules of the game:
1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (Though this can be optional)
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go the their blog and let them know you've tagged them.
1. I was born in California
2. I love LOVE love horseback riding!
3. I'm a secret gourmet cook at heart
4. I think that rattlesnake is Delicious. Hey! it can be gourmet!5. I play 3 instruments, the Irish Whistle, I just started guitar, and I can play the piano fairly well.
6. I LOVE singing! I can sing alto, but I'm generally a 2nd Soprano
7. I love bluegrass and Irish music, and hymns and folk and some country music. Just about any type really.
8. I'm an herb girl through and through! My little siblings never know whether to dread or look forward to my latest concoction....:-)
9. I like my knife, <3. It's so useful. I also like guns, I prefer rifles, but I can do pistols.
10. I hate it when my computer freezes or crashes. :p
11. I'm very curious. Why are there 11 questions? Why not 15 or 10 or something even?
On to Becca's questions:
1. What is your favorite activity?
Horseback riding! Of course! Then I'd saying playing my instruments.
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate! Vanilla can't compare to it. Especially if there are little clumps of chocolate....
3. Do you like to hike or camp?
I like both, (particularly if it's a hike with a camp at the top) but I think I like hiking better.
4. Is there a skill you are really good at?
Ummm, I'm kind of a a Jill-of-all- trades-master-of-some. I guess it would be whistle playing. I can organize things really well too.
5. Would you ever want to act in a movie?
YES!!! If I didn't have to compromise my standards, of course! I've been doing skits and small movies my whole life! I even had an acting company with some friends it was called Gremroca
6. Is fashion important to you?
Somewhat. I like to look nice, but I don't spend my time scouring through every fashion magazine I can get my hands on.
7. Do you have any pets?
Oh yes. At the moment I have 2 cows, 1 dog, 3 rabbits, 1 cat, and various frogs. (that live outside)
8. If you got to go on a vacation were would you go?
I don't know. anywhere with my friends and family.
9. If you could go skydiving would you?
Scary! But I think I would, If I could go with somebody.
10. What is one of your favorite books?
I really don't know. My Bible, and the Redwall series, and anything by C.S Lewis.
11. Who is one person you wish you could visit right now?
Now my turn to think up questions:
1.Have you ever gone skiing? Did you like it?
2.Strawberries or Blackberries? Or ? Have you ever had Mulberrys?
3. Where were you born?
4. What's you middle name?
5. Do you like acting?
6. What's something you've never done that you want to do?
7. What's one of your dreams?
8. What's on animal you would love to own? (Fantasy or real)
9. Do you have a favorite type of music?
10. Where's one place you would LOVE to go?
11. Who do you want to visit right now?
Enjoy the sunshine! (If you have it!)