Thursday, May 31, 2012

Awkward and Awesome! {1}

So, I've been seeing some people doing these lately, and they look like a lot of fun! So here goes:

Awkward~

Riding home in the car with two of my brothers and 2 guy friends from Fellowship, and having Tom look at me and loudly exclaim "WHOA! GRACIE!! YOU'RE GROWING A MOUSTACHE!!!!!!"

Bad hair days... 'nuff said.

When you make really awesome recipes all week long, and then at the the church potluck, you mess up and bring something that looks related to canned dog food.

That awkward silence when you innocently say something, and the other person takes it the wrong way, and looks at you funny, and you don't get why they're looking at you funny, until 9:57 p.m. and you realize what they thought you meant.

Seeing a guy with dreadlocks longer than your hair. That's just wrong.

Those "nerd" glasses people seem to like nowadays. Seriously, we WANT to look like dorks? wow people, us Americans are mature! not. (all of you readers being an exception, of course)

Dancing with a guy who's scared of girls and steps on your toes.

Awesome~

Learning a new song on the guitar! 'Tis a wonderful feeling...=)

Driving down the road on a rainy day, in a 15 passenger van, eating prosciutto and grapefruit with mom on our way to get me new clothes =)

Salted carmel mini-biscotti. TO DIE FOR!!!!!! I seriously don't know how I was able to go for 15 years of my life w/out this stuff.

Brothers. Almost everything they do is so awesome. =) They've taught me soooo much. How to laugh at myself, be kind, throw a football, various self-defense moves, what a guy means when he says "Nothing", etc etc. I'd be a wreck without them.

Cooking and listening to slappicking guitar music.

Going to the library and getting about 30 books, ranging from cooking to praying to music to beauty, compared to my brother's 3 books about guns, motorcycles, and spys. love it! =)

 English Country Dancing! And getting a dance partner who isn't scared of girls and can actually lead.

TTYL!

~Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I may have to do this too!

    LOL about brothers being awesome! They are some of the greatest people ever!

    ReplyDelete