Tuesday, January 3, 2012

25 Random things about me

Hi! Since this blog is also *slightly* about me and my life, I decided to write 25 random things about me!

1. I Love doing hair! (go figure...)
2. I love horseback riding in Eastern Wa
3. I love my family
4. I love my friends
5. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ and that he's the only one that can save you!
6.Garlic, lemon pepper, salt and Rosemary are THE best seasonings!
7. Unsalted butter is an abomination
8. I love riding my cow! (Technically he's a steer...)
9. I love  Lace and denim combinations
10. I love long flowy, swishy skirts!
11 I'm an herb Girl!
12 I love long dresses!
13 Jean skirts are awesome.
14 I'm a budding photographer
15 I'm 14 years old
16 I LOVE making jewelry and crafty things!
17 Roses are gorgeous.
18 I have the most wonderful brothers in the whole world!
19 I love blue and white and green and pink... :-)
20 I hate racism
21 I think african-Americans are awesome and incredibly talented/handsome/beautiful
22 I love singing harmony, I'm a 2nd sophrano/ Alto
23 My middle name is grace
24 Knives are wonderfully useful!
25 YAY! I'm done!

Love,
Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Chasen: You didn't put in that you love electronic music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie!

    Thanks so much for following my blog!!! What do you think of it?
    I lovelovelove your dackground!:)
    ~Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete