Friday, September 14, 2012

Double French Braided Bun

So I FINALLY have a hair-tutorial for all of you!
It's super simple and takes about 15 minutes and you just need 4 hairbands and pins.
Sorry for the bad photo quality in some of the pics. :[



1.   So first you're going to do a inside out French braid on one side of your head.
                                            
                                                2. Repeat on the other side

                                                   
                                            3. Then take one braid and wrap it around itself into a bun. Pin it up.

                                                4. Then take the 2nd braid and wrap it around the 1st one. Pin it and any loose pieces that are sticking out.

And there you have it!

I was blog-surfing and I found this article on modesty, I thought it was pretty good. To go to it click here.

I also discovered that I have 11 followers! YAY! New record =)

Blessings,

~Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment