Sunday, April 8, 2012

No, I haven't died....

Hi everybody! In case you wondered, I haven't died, or eloped or anything ridiculous like that. However, I've met a very nice guy and we've been hanging out a lot. He has a beautiful voice and we sing duets all the time. My parents, family and friends all heartily approve. His name is Gunther Schimdt, and he's the reason I haven't posted in so long. He's not very tall, but he's very handsome.( though a little wide...) And now because you're all probably mystified enough right now, I'll tell you who he is... he's my new guitar!!!! Yes, I really did name him Gunther, I name EVERYTHING! I named my older brother's guitar too!  (But he doesn't know it....yet....;-) ) 

Anyway's I hopefully be posting soon, I've been trying to figure out what hairstyle to do next. I'll hopefully have one by the end of this week, sorry for taking so long!

There's a bluegrass jam session every 1st Saturday of every month down the road from us, and I went with my brother last night. I have re-fallen in love with bluegrass. <3 <3 Do you like bluegrass?

Enjoy Spring sunshine and Jesus's Resurrection!

Love,

~Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gracie dear, Just wanted you to know I tagged you. http://theheatheronthemoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete